Go Riverwalk Magazine featured this upcoming music festival in their November issue. Read the article HERE.
VIP Yacht Discovery Experience Friday, December 6 |Saturday, December 7th and Sunday, December 8th
The festival is located in Huizenga Plaza, the heart of downtown Fort Lauderdale. The park is on the corner of Las Olas Boulevard and Andrews Avenue (along the New River), within the park is a gorgeous fountain and expansive green space for basking in the music and sun. Want to volunteer? sign up here. Check out the options below from the event website:
- General Admission Weekend Pass grants you entry (and re-entry) to the festival on both Saturday and Sunday. Enjoy a full weekend of good music, eats, drinks and the warm sunshine of Ft. Lauderdale in December. Details here.
- The VIP Weekend Pass gets you up close and personal, granting you access to the VIP viewing area along with entry to a private cash bar and exclusive restrooms located to the side of the main stages. Details here.
- Captain’s Pass: So you’re looking for a luxury getaway and a musical experience? The Captain’s pass includes Friday Discovery Night, VIP seating/viewing area and private bar/private restrooms on a yacht. Learn more here.
- VIP Yacht Discovery Experience: Escape the crowds and enjoy a one-of-a-kind “Yacht Discovery Experience” at Esplanade Park along the Riverwalk in Downtown Fort Lauderdale when the inaugural music festival debuts Friday, December 6, 2013 from 6 pm – 9:30 pm. Enjoy the sparkling holiday lights along the beautiful new River as you preview a sampling of what the weekend will offer. Details Here.
- One Day Pass: The Saturday Pass grants you access to the festival on Saturday, December 6th. The Sunday Pass grants you access to the festival on Sunday, December 7th. Come enjoy over ten different live shows, a plethora of beer, food trucks and the gorgeous weather Ft. Lauderdale has to offer in the middle of the winter. Details here.
Line Up from Lauderdale Live Website. Check here for up to the minute schedule.
Saturday MAINSTAGE | 12:00 GATES OPEN
12:15 Andrew Ripp
1:00 Jillette Johnson
2:00 Sons of Bill
3:00 Lee Dewyze
4:30 Drew Holcomb and The Neighbors
6:00 Mat Kearney
7:30 Robert Randolph & The Family Band
9:15 Huey Lewis & The News
2013 marks the 30th anniversary of one the most influential and celebrated albums in pop / rock history. Peaking at #1 on the Billboard Charts, selling over 10 million copies worldwide, a Grammy Award, and a Diamond Award in Canada, “Sports” is the anthem of a generation. Over half of the albumsʼs songs (“The Heart of Rock & Roll”, “Heart & Soul”, “I Want a New Drug”, “Walking on a Thin Line”, “If This Is It”) were huge hit singles.
Sunday MAINSTAGE | 12:00 GATES OPEN
12:15 Holly Williams
1:30 The Wild Feathers
2:50 Shovels & Rope
4:15 Jason Isbell
5:45 Indigo Girls
7:30 Lyle Lovett
A singer, composer and actor, Lyle Lovett has broadened the definition of American music in a career that spans 14 albums. Coupled with his gift for storytelling, the Texas-based musician fuses elements of country, swing, jazz, folk, gospel and blues in a convention-defying manner that breaks down barriers. Lovett has appeared in 13 feature films, and on stage and television.