Date(s) - Saturday, October 9, 2021
5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Join 211 Broward for a fabulous evening of cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, dancing, and entertainment in celebration of the non-profit organization’s 25 years of serving Broward County.
• The Celebration will recognize “Helpline Heroes” who have supported 211 Broward throughout the years. “Helpline Heroes” honorees include:
o Cindy Arenberg Seltzer
o John Benz
o Bob Birdsong
o Kathleen Cannon
o Gregory Haile
o Lynne Wines
• 211 Broward will recognize each “Helpline Hero” for their commitment to our community and for helping 211 Broward fulfill its mission and meet its goals. 211 Broward facilitates the connection of people to health and human services, and the organization’s partners and supporters help offer the opportunities to make these connections.
• There will be a special performance by musical guest Alexander Star.
• Event Co-chairs include Stephanie Williams-Louis from Roy Pollard Jr. Paying it Forward Fund, and Milin Espino, Administrative Director of Community Relations with Memorial Healthcare System.
• Roy Pollard Jr. Paying it Forward Fund is the event title sponsor and Truist is the event presenting sponsor. Other event sponsors include United Way of Broward County; Publix Super Markets; Publix Super Markets Charities; FPL; JM Family Enterprises; Brown & Brown Insurance/Fort Lauderdale; Centennial Bank; Kip Hunter Marketing; Community Care Plan; Castle Group; OK Generators; Memorial Healthcare System; Wild, Felice & Partners, P.A.; Channé Rosé; Berkowitz Polllack Brant; Red Chair Catering; The Dylan Schopp Sunshine Foundation.
• Attire is casual chic or dress in your favorite silver outfit.
Complimentary valet parking.
DETAILS: Tickets are $150 per person
Please RSVP by Friday, October 1, 2021 by visiting www.211-broward.org.
Partnership opportunities are available. For more
information, please email email@example.com,
call 954-390-0493, Ext. 8010 or visit www.211-broward.org.